Monday, April 18, 2022

MORE Easter Treats

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Normally on Monday I share a Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded project.  But today I have one final Easter Treat that I made for my friends at our local grocery store.  Check out this FUN little treat......
Since I had my crochet hooks out making my project from yesterday ....... I thought I would make a few of these for my peeps at our local Basha's Grocery Store.  This pattern is shared by Sarah at Repeat Crafter Me.  Mini Crochet Bunny Baskets - Repeat Crafter Me
How FUN are these? 
I filled my treat holders with a bunch of jelly beans.....
And just interlocked the ears to close them up.
Could this face be any CUTIER????
So HAPPY with the way these turned out.
What do you think my friends?

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable. Where did you find the pattern for them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out Sarah's Blog (repeatcrafterme)
      https://www.repeatcrafterme.com/2022/03/mini-crochet-bunny-baskets.html

      Delete