Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Notelet Gift Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Today, I have another SWEET little project that Crafty Caroline shared on her blog back in July of 2017.  It might be an oldie ...... BUT BELIEVE ME ....... It's a GOODIE!  Here is the link to Caroline's video:  (1329) Note Card Gift Set - Video Tutorial with Tranquil Tulips from Stampin' Up - YouTube
And check out when my notelet gift box is opened.......I filled it with four little notecards and coordinating envelopes.
The base of this gift box is a Very Vanilla cardstock piece that measures 5-1/4" x 8-1/8".  On the long side, I scored it at 3-3/4" and 4-3/8".  For the little pocket on the inside......That is a 9" x 2-1/2" piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock, and it is scored on the long side at 3-3/4", 4-1/4", 8" and 8-1/2".  On the short side, I scored it at 1/2".
My gift box is covered with the 'Hey Sport Fan Designer Series Paper' ..... And I used the 'Flowering Tulips' set to create my sentiments.
I used the 'Medium Daisy Punch' to crop out three daisy flowers for each card ..... And also used the 'Hey Sport Fan Designer Series Paper' on both the cards and envelopes.
And the finishing touch for each card was adding some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' into the center of each daisy for some added SHINE!
I used some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Open Weave Ribbon' to secure my gift box closed......
And tied that ribbon up into a pretty bow in the front.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this project turned out.  Tell me friends ....... What do you think???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You make beautiful cards! Do you sell your cards? I might be interested. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind word today ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Pat. Let me get in touch with you on my cards. Your lap cat is ADORABLE!

      Delete