Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Good To Yourself

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
The color combination on this card is some of my FAVORITE colors out there.  Something about Melon Mambo and Black that just makes me HAPPY.
I started with a Melon Mambo base cards ...... And I added a White panel to the top of that.  Before I adhered that White panel down ..... I used my Simply Score Tool and added a 1/4" embossed edge around that entire White panel.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'In the Moments' set directly onto my White panel.  And, I used Melon Mambo ink.
Next, I got busy and tore some of the 'All Together Designer Series Paper' and used my Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends to color that DSP in ....... And adhered it down to the front of my card using two 1/2" pieces down and across two sides.
To top off that DSP ...... I added three pretty Melon Mambo and White flowers that were punched out with the 'Flowers & Leaves Punch'.
All that was left to do was add a small black 1/4" circle to the center of each flower and gloss it up with some 'Fine Tip Glue Pen' in the center.
And that's all it took to create this pretty card.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. The Melon Mambo adds so much to this already-wonderful paper. What a fun card! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I am a BIG BIG FAn of Melon Mambo and Black.

      Delete
  2. Great color combo! Love the design too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Judy......So glad you liked my card. Thanks for playing along with my Mystery Stamping event on Tuesday.

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely card. The colors are wonderful and the layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete