Saturday, April 09, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'Artsy Albums' called "For The Record".  It is designed to help you document a full year of what's happening in your world.  Here is what I created.
I am IN LOVE with the way this album turned out.
Each month is divided up with it's own section.  Check out January.
And February is the only month that does not have a pocket ...... But does have plenty of room to document what happened on this particular month.
March has plenty of journaling cards.
And here is April......
May is just a tad bit different.....But totally FUN!
Check out how cheerful June is.
And July also has lots of journaling cards.
August has plenty of spaces for pictures.
And September has lots of space too.
October is a FAVORITE!
November has several journaling cards.
And December has both space for journaling and pictures.
And here is what the back of the album looks like.
I'm SUPER HAPPY with the way this album turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Darling idea . . . ready for organizing memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like what I created my friend. THANKS!

      Delete