Wednesday, April 06, 2022

You Matter Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card starts off with a White base card.
I created several squares using the 'Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper' ...... And arranged those around the front of my card.
My sentiment is from the 'Happy & Heartfelt' stamp set......
And I used the 'Pale Papaya & White 1/2" Ribbon to tie up a pretty bow at the top of my card.
So, there you have it friends.
I'm just crazy about the way this card turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

6 comments:

  1. Magical layers and pretty touch of ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layering of these panels. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card. I LOVE all the layers and the beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great way to use up some of my left-over pieces of DSP. Glad you like it Wanda.

      Delete