Monday, April 11, 2022

Ladybug Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But stepped it up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
For my upgraded version ...... I decided to create a fun fold style card.  This meant I was going to change up the positioning of the Designer Series Paper.  I positioned that DSP on the diagonal.
And the fun fold was created when I added a sentiment panel to the center ..... and that sentiment panel folded out from the center.
My diagonal DSP fold would then flip out and expose the center sentiment on the inside of my card.
My sentiment is from the same 'Hello Lady Bug' set and I used a panel of the 'All Together Designer Series Paper' onto this sentiment panel.
Here's one view of my opened card.......
And a look from the other direction.
Just couldn't' be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
So what do you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Clever engineering and the upgrade is oh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete