Tuesday, April 19, 2022

3x3 Flip-Top Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This DARLING flip-top box was originally shared on Crafty Caroline's blog back in June of 2017.  Here is the link to her video on how to create this box.  (1329) Cute Daisy Delight Box - Ideal for 3 by 3 cards - Video Tutorial, Stampin' Up New Catalogue Week - YouTube    I made some upgrades to my version......And ended up LOVING what I created.
I used the 'Sweet Talk Designer Series Paper' along with the 'Flowers of Friendship' set for my sentiments.
I filled my flip box with four little 3x3 cards and created some coordinating envelopes to go inside.
The base of the box is a 7-1/4" x 8-3/4" piece of Gorgeous Grape cardstock.  I scored the long side at 2-1/2', 3-1/2', 6-3/4' and 7-3/4".  Then I scored the short side at 1", 2", 5-1/4" and 6-1/4".
I decorated both the front and the back of each little 3x3 envelope.  The tiny row of hearts (on the front of each envelope) is from the 'Sweet Heart Dies'.
I used the 'Heart and Scallop Heart Punch' to decorate the front of each 3x3 card ...... And I topped each card off with some '3/8" Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon'.
And I used all those same supplies for the front of my box.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out....
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and who wouldn't love a note box of cute cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you like my little 3x3 box Wanda. Thanks for leaving me your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete