Thursday, April 07, 2022

Cactus On Point

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started this tag off with a 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" Crumb Cake base.
I ran my base tag through my Embossing Machine and used the 'Brick & Mortar Embossing Folder' to add some fun texture this tag.  I grabbed some Soft Suede ink and a sponge and ran some ink color over the top of that embossed tag.
Next, I created a pretty potted cactus ...... And I used the 'Bloom Where You're Planted Designer Series Paper' and cropped out one of the pots on this paper with the 'Cactus Builder Punch'.  Then I got busy and punched out my cactus with that same punch and arranged my cactus inside my punched pot.
My sentiment is from the 'Cactus Cuties' set ...... And I stamped that onto a 'Rectangle Stitched Dies' piece.
I topped off my tag with some 'Real Red Faux Linen Ribbon' and tied that up into a pretty knot at the top of my tag.
And that's all it took to create this fun little tag.
So, what do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. On point, indeed! Darling tribute to AZ and friendship!

    ReplyDelete