Saturday, April 23, 2022

Scissors Retreat Scrapbook

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from The Scissors In the City Retreat.  It was a FUN little album to put together and I'm probably going to give it to my daughter Jennifer.  Here is what I created.
This mini album is going to be PERFECT for my daughter Jennifer ....... Who moved into their dream home back in 2020.  This album will help her document all the details of her DARLING new home.  This is the front cover......
And this is the back cover.
When you open this mini album up ...... It has PLENTY of sections for journaling and photos.  Here is the inside front cover and page one.
This is page 2 and 3.
Pages 4 and 5.  On page 5 ...... Both of those journaling card flip up to tuck four more photos.
Pages 6 and 7.  On Page 6 ...... There are two pockets that have little tags inserted inside.
Pages 8 and 9.  
Page 9 flips out to reveal two hidden pockets.  I've tucked journaling cards inside both pockets.
Pages 10 and 11.
Pages 12 and 13.
Pages 14 and 15.
Pages 16 and 17.
Pages 18 and 19.
Pages 20 and 21.
Page 21 has a fold out section.  Inside that section, I added two more pockets.
Pages 22 and 23.
Pages 24 and 25.
Pages 26 and 27.
And here is Page 28 and the inside back of the album.
For the inside back ...... I added a fun little pocket that I tucked a whole bunch of journaling cards inside.
So there you have it friends.......
I think my daughter is going to LOVE this Mini Album.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: