Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Flap-Over Card Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT 3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Here's my version of a fun little box I had seen from Angelina at Intatwyne Design.  I put my own spin on this box and created something that made a PERFECT little gift for a friend.
Here's what the back of my card box looks like.....
The box closes up like a box ...... and I added a semi belly band that has a magnetic closure.
Here's what the box looks like opened.
My magnetic flap over band was created with a 'Scalloped Contours Dies'.  And I used the 'Blessing of Home' stamp set and the 'Flowers of Home' Dies on that scallop piece.
Here's what the box looks like when completely opened.
It holds four cards on the left-hand pocket ...... and four coordinating envelopes on the right-hand pocket.  The box is created with a 8" x 1-1/4" piece of  Cinnamon Cider that is scored on the 11-1/4" side at 4-5/8, 5-3/8 and 10".  Then score the 8" side at 3/4" to both sides.  The second piece of cardstock is a 7-1/4" x 10-7/8" piece of Cinnamon Cider.  That piece is scored on the 10-7/8" side at 4-5/8", 5" and 9-5/8".  Then score that piece on the 7-1/4" side at 3/8" to both sides.
Here's what the card pocket looks like.....
And the envelope pocket.
To create my cards ...... I used the 'Heart & Home Designer Series Paper' along with the 'Flowering Tulips' stamp set for my sentiment.
Each card used the 'Stitched Greenery Dies' for a pretty embossed White panel.
And each card has a pretty little 'Bumblebee Trinket' added to the sentiment.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this turned out.....
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment