Sunday, April 10, 2022

Lady Bug Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card starts off with a White base.  Then I got busy and added three additional layers to the top of my base card.  My layers are a Black panel.......A Real Red panel.......And a panel of the 'All Together Designer Series Paper' on the top.
I added a fun little ladybug that was stamped from the 'Hello Lady Bug' set and cropped out using the 'Lady Bug Punch' to the top left-hand section of my DSP.......
And my sentiment was created using a 1/2" x 3-3/4" piece of White cardstock and stamping my sentiment from the 'Hello Lady Bug' set.
All that was left to do was add two 'Classic Matt Dots' to both ends of the sentiment ....... And this card was done in no time flat.  So ........ What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! This pattern is perfect for your sweet ladybug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this ladybug card. I REALLY regret not getting that bundle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This ladybug will stay in my stash forever. LOVE creating with it. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete