Sunday, April 24, 2022

You Mean So Much To Me

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card for today starts off with a Calypso Coral base.  To the top of that, I added a panel of the 'Symbols of Fortune Designer Series Paper'.
Before I adhered that panel down to my base card ..... I wrapped some of the white ribbon from the 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack' around the top and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My sentiment was created using the 'In Bloom' set and I cropped out two 'Layering Circles' for my sentiment piece.
The flowers are from the 'Pierced Blooms Dies' and I'm totally IN LOVE with how those turned out.
And that's all it took my friends to bring this card together.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love those stitched flowers. Your card is beautiful. Perfect colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda.....I'm thrilled with the way this card turned out.

      Delete