Saturday, April 02, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
Because my Paper Pumpkin kits are funning so late ....... I've decided to switch up my Saturday posts.  I'm planning to share with you each week some of the FUN and CREATIVE scrapbooks that I've been working on.  Here's my latest mini scrapbook I created to spotlight Christmas 2022.......
This darling little mini album was created with a small chipboard album and some fun Santa scrapbook papers.
There are a total of 14 pages in this album.
I not only decorated the front and back of my scrapbook ....... But I also decorated the spin with a fun Dec 25th die-cut.
Here's the cover for my album.
And here is page 1 and 2.....
This is pages 3 and 4.....
Pages 5 and 6......
Pages 7 and 8......
And here's the flip-out section on page 7.....
Pages 9 and 10.....
Pages 11 and 12.....
Another FUN Flip-Up feature on Page 12......
And pages 13 and 14......
Super HAPPY with the way this little mini album turned out.  This little album will soon be going off to one of the grandkids.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. How fun is this?! You could spend weeks putting in all the little details for a great memory book. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is packed-full of places to tuck memories my friend. THANKS!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....And they are PERFECT for littlest grand-babies.

      Delete
  3. WOW! WOW! WOW! What a fabulous, fun, and adorable scrapbook! Nothing like being ready for the holidays! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even thought of being prepared for Christmas 2022.....But, I'm ready now. Thanks Wanda.

      Delete