Thursday, April 21, 2022

Thankful For You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
If you are looking to create a QUICK and SUPER EASY tag......Stop right here.  My tag for today just doesn't come together any FASTER.
I started out with a Gorgeous Grape base tag.  To the top of that base, I added one of the 'Heart & Home Memories & More Cards' to the front.
My sentiment is from that same card pack ....... and all I did was pop that little message onto the front of my tag.
My tag was topped off with some 'Gorgeous Grape Ribbon' and the finishing touch was adding a few 'Polished Dots'.
So, what do you think my friends.......
Isn't it a QUICKY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag. I need to work them into my stamping more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. Seems like I start out each month with tags.....cause they come together so quickly. Hope to see some on your blog soon.

      Delete