Sunday, April 03, 2022

Sending Love

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This BRIGHT and HAPPY card was created using the new 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper'.
I started out with a White base card ...... And added a panel of Misty Moonlight and Polish Pink cardstock to the top.
I added a panel of the 'Abstract Beauty Designer Series Paper' over the top of those cardstock layers.......
And then got busy creating my LOVELY framed floral square.  That was created using 'Dahlia Days' stamp set for my sentiment ...... And the 'Abstract Beauty Ephemera Pack' for the flowers.
Pretty happy with the way this card turned out.
What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment