Tuesday, April 05, 2022

Birthday Portfolio

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create, and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This project was inspired by Angie Juda back in 2010.  Of course, I updated my version and added my own twist.
The folio is made from an 8-1/2" x 11" piece of Soft Succulent cardstock.  It is scored on the short side at 2-1/2" and also on the long side at 5-1/2".
I decorated the front with some 'Flowering Fields Designer Series Paper' and used some 'Soft Succulent Satin Shimmer Ribbon' to secure my folio closed.
My sentiment is from the 'Flowering Tulips' stamp set ..... and I used the 'Scallop Contours Dies' to create those pretty layers.
Here is what the inside of folio looks like.
I created four pretty notecards with coordinating envelopes.  I used the 'Flowering Fileds Designer Series Paper' and the 'Flowering Tulips' stamp set for my sentiment.
And here is a close-up view of how the folio is folded.
So, there you have it friends......
Don't you just LOVE IT!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: