Monday, June 01, 2020

Ornate Thank You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products (found in the new 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog) to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first thing I did was stamp my sentiment from the 'Ornate Thanks' stamp set on the bottom edge of my Whisper White note card.
 
Next, I used the 'Ornate Border Dies' to crop out a border piece ....... But for this card I made the border piece much wider.
 
I added the 'Ornate Garden Ribbon' to the border edge piece and added three 'Gilded Gems' into the center of each of the flowers.
So tell me friends......Which is your favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing how that yummy ribbon gives this thank you a whole new look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......Our Stampin' Blends allow us to have endless colors of ribbon.

      Delete