Thursday, June 25, 2020

Being Friends

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
 Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.
 
I used the new Cinnamon Cider card stock to stamp two hearts from the 'Heartfelt' set.  The 'Heart Punch' made cropping out both of the hearts so easy.  My single heart was created with the '2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper' and the 'Heart Punch'.  Then I used the 'Scallop Heart Punch' and some Cinnamon Cider card stock to create a pretty layered look for that heart.
 
My sentiment is from the 'Heartfelt' set and I create a fun little arrow by using two stamps from that set ...... And using my Paper Snips to crop out that arrow.
 
My tag was finished off with some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Cinnamon Cider 1/4" Ribbon......
 
 And this tag was done in a HOT New York minute.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I [heart] this adorable tag, especially how you trimmed part of the hearts.

    ReplyDelete