Sunday, June 28, 2020

Stay Home

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
I figured if I'm going to give the message to anyone to "STAY HOME"........I wanted to make it as cheerful as possible.  And I think I nailed it with this Bumblebee card.
 
I started off with a Bumblebee base card and added a 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper' panel to the left hand side of my card.
 
Next, I printed off my sentiment piece from the 'Share Sunshine PDF Download' onto a Whisper White panel.  Then I got busy and created a Terracotta Tile and Old Olive layering behind it.
 
 Nothing flashy or over-the-top with this card.......
Just a heartfelt message to someone special.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This says "summer!" Love the sweet pattern and perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layering on the sentiment. Such a cheery paper for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete