Monday, June 15, 2020

Let's Get Together Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today is change the orientation from a portrait style card to a landscape style card.
I used the 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper' for the front of my card ....... But I adhered a full panel of that DSP to a TerraCotta Tile card stock panel.
I upgraded my circles from the 'Tasteful Labels Dies' and layered the TerraCotta Tile and Early Espresso circles together.
My sentiment is from the same Share Sunshine pdf download ......
And I added a tiny clip to the last layered circle ..... And finishing that clip off with a tiny piece of TerraCotta Tile 'Ornate Garden Ribbon' at the top.
So tell me friends.......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: