Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Life Is Better Purse

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Check out this GORGEOUS little One Sheet Wonder Purse I created ........ With the help of the very talented LeAnn Greff and her super awesome video that she shared on her blog (March 30 2020).  Here is the link to that post:  
  
To create this little cutie ....... I used the new 'Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper' for the base of my purse.
 
The new 'Tasteful Labels Dies' created the label piece ...... And the 'Small Bloom Punched' was used to create the pretty little flowers on the front.
 
 The purse closes up with a tiny Velcro closure.....
 
 And the inside is PACKED FULL with 8-pages.....
  
 And also has 2-top pockets that hold 2-additional pictures.....
 
 And one side pocket that spot-lights 2-more pictures.
 
 I have to admit.......
This little purse makes for a great little photo album.
Thanks LeAnn for the inspiration.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Green with envy and love the photo display of your dapper husband!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of those little treasures that I hold tight to. Glad you like it my friend.

      Delete