Saturday, June 13, 2020

Hey Card

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate project I created using the April 'A Kit In-Color' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This card just makes me SUPER HAPPY!!!
My base card is from the April Paper Pumpkin kit.  I used the envelope liners included in this kit to create my two DSP panels for the front of my card.
Before adhering the pink DSP panel down ...... I wrapped some of the Baker's Twine (included in this kit) around the top of that panel and tied it up into a pretty bow.
My sentiment is stamped onto a 'Layering Circles' die and matted with a Misty Moonlight scallop circle piece.
So there you have it my friends.......
Doesn't this card just make you SMILE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. This is so bold, modern and crisp. Hey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the kind of card that makes me SMILE. Thanks my friend.

      Delete