Tuesday, June 02, 2020

My Cactus Garden Album

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
This CASE is from the very talented Patty Bennett.  She created this DARLING Mini Album on 4/26/2020 and even shared a video on how to create this PERFECT little mini album on her blog post.    
(https://youtu.be/DuMyOpbMR04)
 
I just couldn't wait to create this little cutie.  As crazy as Patty is for flowers ...... My LOVE is my Cactus Garden (could that be because I live in AZ???).  And I thought ...... What a perfect little scrapbook to spot-light all my BEAUTIFUL cactus pots in my garden.
 
The only change I made to my mini album ....... Was changing the card stock cover piece to 3-1/2" x 7-1/2" and I scored that piece at 3-1/2" and 4".  I knew I would be adding LOTS of photos into this little album ...... and wanted to give myself PLENTY of space for those photos.
 
So ...... I grabbed my Sprocket Printer and started printing off pictures of my FABULOUS Cactus Garden on my Ramada (which is right outside my kitchen window ...... So I have the JOY of looking at this BEAUTIFUL garden every single time I stand at my kitchen sink).
 
My Sprocket Printer was the PERFECT size for this album.
   
 It prints out 2"x3" pictures......
  
And I was able to capture all the PRETTY that is in this garden.
  
I used the 'Ornate Garden DSP' for the inside of my album.
   
 And TerraCotta Tile card stock for my cover.
  
Just crazy about the way this album turned out.....
 
 And have it on our living room coffee table.....
 
 For all to pick-up and view.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love this design! Such a sweet way to display your beautiful cactus photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This little album was super easy with the help of Patty's design. Glad you like it Mary.

      Delete