Wednesday, June 10, 2020

You Are My Sunshine

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........

How FUN and HAPPY is this card!
It uses the new 'Flowers For Every Season Memories and More Cards and Envelopes'.  This pack comes with all the new 2020-2022 In-Colors ....... And I used the Magenta Madness color (my favorite).
I added one of the pretty cards from the 'Flowers For Every Season Memories & More' card pack and just mounted that to the center of my Magenta Madness base card.
The flower is from that same Memories & More Card Pack.....
And I just added that pretty flower to the top right corner.
The finishing touch was adding three little 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the bottom left hand corner of my card.......
And this card was done in a JIFFY!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. As bright as the sun! Love this, Kadie! Such a burst of cheery happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment filled ME with happiness. Thanks Brian.

      Delete
  2. oh, those colors are luscious. i adore the dotted border.

    ReplyDelete