Thursday, June 11, 2020

You Are The Best

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Check out this pretty little tag I made using the new 2020-2022 In-Color Bubble Bee.  I must admit.....This is quickly becoming a GO TO Yellow color for me.
I layered two pieces of Bumble Bee card stock on top of each other and then grabbed the 'Ornate Style' stamp set and stamped my flowers all over these two layered pieces of card stock.  After I had the pieces stamped......I used Stampin' Dimensionals to layer those pieces and this created a pretty layered look for my tag.
My sentiment is from the 'Tasteful Touches' set.  All I did was stamp my sentiment onto some Whisper White card stock ....... And then cropped out the four words to create a fun sentiment message.
My tag was topped off with some of the new OH SO YUMMY 'Bubble Bee Gingham Ribbon.'......
And I added a few '2020-2022 In-Color Enamel Dots' around the front of my tag for some added FUN.
So there you have it friends......
Just couldn't be any easier?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. YOU are the best. Darling tag. Less fire this morning. Feeling a bit more optimistic but winds predicted for weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Glad to hear there is less fire down by you. We were added to the SET mode last night. Fire came up to Golder Range and next stop is SaddleBrooke. We are on high alert.

      Delete