Saturday, June 27, 2020

Love You Box

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate  project I created using the April 'A Kit In-Color' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
One of my FAVORITE things to do is make a sweet little project for my Jack.  It's difficult to buy a gift for a guy who ask for NOTHING........But deserve EVERYTHING.  So this little box was the PERFECT little Father's Day gift to make for Jack. 
 
And what I tucked inside was going to be something SPECIAL for him. 
 
I used the stamp set and Baker's Twine that was included in this kit to decorate the top.   And the box itself is one of the cards that was included in the kit.  All I did was cut and score that card down to create this little gift box.
Then I got busy creating little "I Love You Cuz" tags.
 
I let my heart pour out with all those reasons I LOVE this guy....... 
 
I eventually had to stop at nine ....... And that's mainly because I was running out of space to make any more tags fit into this box.
 
So there you have it friends........
A special little heartfelt Father's Day gift for Jack.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful project and idea for Jack to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. He totally enjoyed this little gift.

      Delete
  2. I do believe this is my all time favorite you’ve done, Kadie! I’m sure Jack loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He adored it.....
      Thanks for your sweet comment Debbie.

      Delete