Sunday, May 31, 2020

Ornate Thank You

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the new 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
 
 Who doesn't need a stash of thank you cards???
 
This card was SO FUN to create.  I used the new 'Ornate Border Dies' to crop out a pretty Flirty Flamingo topper. 
 
And I used the new 'Gilded Gems' to fill in the center of each die-cut flower ...... Along with sprinkling a few of those gems around the front of my card.
My sentiment was stamped from the new 'Ornate Thanks' stamp set ...... And I used Flirty Flamingo ink to stamp that sentiment.
 And there you have it friends.....
Can you even image it in other colors!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: