Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Celebrate Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My CASE for today is what's inside my fun little Celebrate Box. 
The box was created using Pacific Point card stock.  The base of the box is a 4-3/4" x 4-1/4" piece that is scored on all four sides at 1".  The trick for the base of this box is to use a card stock shim to bump out your base while scoring.  This will ensure that when sliding the lid on the top of your box that the base is a tiny bit smaller than the lid.
And the lid is a 4-3/4" x 4-1/4" piece of Pacific Point card stock that is scored at 1" on all four sides.
I used the Whisper White ribbon that is included in the 'Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack'........
And wrapped it around my Celebrate Box and tied it up into a pretty bow at the top.
I secured the ribbon behind the label on the front of my box.  (Here is when I introduce my CASE for today.........It's from my SWEET FRIEND and the SUPER TALENTED Brian King.)
I filled my Celebrate Box with a half dozen tags that were a CASE from the tiny cards Brian shared on his blog on April 29th.  (https://stampwithbrian.com)
Brian created some DARLING Tiny Cards ....... And I knew that design would be PERFECT if transformed into Tiny Tags.
So I used the same product to create my set of six tags as Brian did......
But I changed up the color combination to coordinate with my Celebrate Box.
And as you can see........They fit PERFECTLY in the little box I created.
So what do you think my friends.......
Is this not a WINNER kind of project!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Diggin' the bold and fun color combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanted to make this pop with color. Thanks my friend.

      Delete