Monday, June 22, 2020

Just Breath Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.... 
 
The first upgrade I made to my card today was changing the orientation from a Portrait style card to a Landscape style card.
 
I also changed up my card base to a Terracotta Tile card......And added a full panel of the 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper' to the front of my card.
 
I used the same 'Share Sunshine PDF Download' for my sentiment.  For this version I printed the sentiment onto a square panel and then embellished behind it with the 'Tasteful Labels'.
 
I also added an 'Old Olive Ornate Garden Ribbon' across the top of my card and that's all it took to upgrade this "Just Breathe" card.
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love that font. Beautiful use of the pretty petal paper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just crazy about this upgrade. Thanks Mary.

      Delete