Saturday, June 06, 2020

A Kit In Color April Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the April 'A Kit In-Color' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 The April kit was PACKED FULL of color and fun.
 
 This first rainbow card just SCREAMS HAPPY!!!
 
 And this rainbow is a sampling of the PRETTY new 2020-2022 In-Colors.
 
This next card truly is AMAZING......
 
And I'm just CRAZY about the Misty Moonlight ink spot that was included in our April kit.
 
And this card shows all five new In-Colors......
 
Just Jade, Misty Moonlight Magenta Madness, Cinnamon Cider and Bumble Bee. 
 
 Just couldn't be happier with the way these cards turned out......
And can't wait to share with you the alternate projects I made with this kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment