Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Always

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
 How sweet is this single word message.
 
I started off by adhering a panel of the 'Field of Flowers Designer Series Paper' to the front of a Whisper White base card.
 
Before I adhered that DSP panel down to my card......I wrapped some 'Just Jade Ribbon' around my base card and then got to work to create my sentiment piece.
 
The sentiment piece uses the 'Field of Flowers' set that was stamped with Just Jade ink onto a Whisper White 'Layering Square' piece........And a Just Jade scallop square was created for my stamped sentiment to sit upon. 
 
Three little butterflies were punched out using the 'Butterfly Duet Punch' ..... And a set of 'Champagne Rhinestones' were added to the center of each little butterfly.
 
Just crazy about the way this card turned out......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. I'm crazy about this particular piece of paper from the Forever Greenery papers. Love how "always" is tied into it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too Brian. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. What a WOW! The ribbon turns the card into a gift. The stripe is modern and fun!

    ReplyDelete