Thursday, June 04, 2020

Life Is Better

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
How AWESOME is this little tag!!!
 
Most of the work was done for me with the help of the new 'Many Medallions Dies' and the new Cinnamon Cider card stock.  I positioned that BEAUTIFUL medallion frame on the front of my Whisper White base tag........
 
And then I got busy creating my sentiment.  I stamped my sentiment from the 'Many Mates' set onto a banner flag that was die-cut from the 'Tasteful Labels Dies'.  To add a touch of LOVELY to my sentiment ...... I wrapped some of the Gold Trim that is in the 'Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack' behind my banner flag.
 
To add a bit of WOW FACTOR to this tag ..... I punched out a set of butterflies from the 'Butterfly Duet Punch' with the new 2020-2022 InColor Designer Series Paper......
 
 And topped my tag off with some of the OH SO YUMMY 'Magenta Madness 1/4" Ribbon.
 
I'm just CRAZY about the way this tag turned out.
What do you think my sweet friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. It's all in the details. Charming gold pearls, ribbon, linen thread. I'm awed how the magenta looks with cider.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO SWEET my friend. I'm loving the Magenta and Cider together.

      Delete
  2. The Magenta butterflies pop against that gorgeous background. Such a wonderful tag! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like my little tag Brian. Thanks!

      Delete