Monday, June 08, 2020

Things I Miss Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
 
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the LEFT.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the RIGHT.....
 
The first two changes I made to my upgraded card was to change the orientation of my card from a  landscape card to a portrait style card.  Next ...... I changed the base card from a Bumble Bee base to a Whisper White base.  To me ...... Changing up the base card to Whisper White really FRESHENED this card up to the next stamping level.
 
I added a small panel of the 'Ornate Garden DSP' to the front of my card.....
 
And then I got busy to create my sentiment panel.  I used the Share Sunshine PDF Download for my sentiment panel and matted that to an Early Espresso 'Tasteful Labels' die cut piece.
 
My finishing touch for this card was adding a Bumble Bee Daisy ...... And I used the new 'Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder' to create LOTS of TEXTURE on that punched Daisy.
 
So what do you think my friends......
Do you have a favorite???? 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: