Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Just Because

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 I'm falling in LOVE with the new Cinnamon Cider 2020-2022 In Color.
 
I started this fresh sketch off with a panel of the Cinnamon Cider Designer Series Paper that was cut at a diagonal to create some interest to the front of my card.
 
The flip side of that Designer Series Paper was used to create the hanging banner flag.......That was tucked right behind the diagonal cut DSP panel.
 
I created a fun little center panel piece ...... That used both Whisper White and Cinnamon Cider card stock and topped off with some new 'Cinnamon Cider 1/4" Ribbon right down the center of that panel.
 
For my sentiment piece ...... I used the 'Tasteful Labels Dies' and die-cut a Cinnamon Cider and Whisper White card stock piece.  My sentiment is from the 'Lovely You' set.......
 
And I finished off that sentiment piece with three pretty little flowers that were punched from the 'Small Bloom Punch'.
 
So tell me friends........
Don't you just LOVE the new Cinnamon Cider In-Color!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. That color combination is so retro and cool. Love Cinnamon Cider paired with pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love this color combination. Glad you liked my card.

    ReplyDelete