Thursday, June 18, 2020

Just Saying Hello

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
 
Who doesn't LOVE Flirty Flamingo??????  I am totally in love with this color ...... And that why I decided to create my tag using only that one Stampin' UP! color.
 
I started off by stamping my pretty flowers from the 'Tasteful Touches' stamp set with Flirty Flamingo ink onto a Whisper White base tag.
 
Next, I used that same stamp set and create my pretty sentiment at the bottom of my Whisper White tag.
 
To carry on the Flirty Flamingo color selection .... I used the Whisper White ribbon that is in the "Flowers For Every Season Combo Pack' and colored that ribbon with my 'Dark Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends'.  I have to tell you.......That ribbon ties up BEAUTIFULLY!!!!
 
And to finish off my tag ...... I added some 'Gilded Gems' around the front of my tag and I was done in no time flat.  Can you even image this tag in any of the other BEAUTIFUL Stampin' UP! colors!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. flirty (flamingo) and fabulous. love the random bling.

    ReplyDelete