Saturday, June 20, 2020

You're Amazing

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the alternate project I created using the April 'A Kit In-Color' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
 
 Now this is a HAPPY.....Make you SMILE BIG kind of card.
 
I started out with one of the colorful base cards that came with this kit ...... And I added the flap from one of the envelopes that came with this kit to the top.  Before I adhered that flap down I wrapped some of the pretty Baker's Twine (included in the kit) to the top section of that flap and the start of something pretty was starting to happen.
 
I used some Misty Moonlight and Magenta Madness card stock and ran those through my die-cutting machine using the 'Layering Squares Dies'.  My sentiment is from the set that was included in this kit and all I did was stamp that sentient on the diagonal and that really kicked this sentiment piece up a couple notches.
 
And there you have it friends.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Such a great Paper Pumpkin kit and such a great alternative use of these products. Love it, Kadie! ♥

    ReplyDelete