Tuesday, June 30, 2020

My Friend Post-It-Note Cube

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
When it comes to creating 3-D projects ..... my go to CASE has to be the very talented Sally Stamper.  She created this project on her blog March 26, 2020 ..... And I fell in LOVE with what she shared.  Here's a link to her blog post:  http://sallystampers.com/2020/03/26/cute-little-cube/  
I used the new Just Jade card stock to create my cube ....... And decorated the top and sides with the new '2020-2022 In-Color Designer Series Paper'.
 
My sentiment piece was created with the 'Tasteful Labels Dies' and I used the 'Field of Flowers' for my message.
 
The new 'Just Jade 1/4" Ribbon' was used to secure my little box closed.....
 
And when you open the cube.......Inside I have tucked four colorful little 1-1/2" x 3" Post-It-Notes.
 
Could it be any cutier???
 
As you can see from this photo ....... Sally has designed the cube to have a flip style lid.  I have to admit ....... That was the part of this project that I LOVED the most.
 
 This project comes together really quickly.....
And I can't wait to make some for several of my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. beyond precious! i love what you do with 3-D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you the sweetest Mary. I LOVE my 3-D projects.

      Delete