Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Thinking of You Notebook Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I spotted this CASE from The Crafty Oink Pen blog and knew I would be creating it for someone very special.  I changed up the holder on the inside of the box and came up with this SUPER AWESOME creation.
The box is created with  a 7-1/2" x 8-1/4" piece of new Bumble Bee card stock.  It is scored on the long side at 3-7/8" and 4-3/8".  On the short side it's scored at 5-1/4' and 5-1/2". 

The change I made was on the side pieces.  I created mine with a 2-1/8" x 1-1/4" piece of Bumble Bee card stock.  And I scored those pieces on the long side at 1/4" and the short side at 1/2" and 3/4".
The front is decorated with the 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper'........
And I used the 'Many Mates' set for my sentiment label.
My pretty note card also use the 'Ornate Garden Designer Series Paper ..... And I used the new 'Tasteful Labels' and 'Layering Circles' dies to create my sentiment labels.
And I used the Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim' for the ribbon closure for my box.
This little project makes the perfect little gift to wrap up and give to someone and hopefully make them smile big.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing, beautiful way to wrap up pretty cards as a collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....It was FUN trying to reconfigure this project.

      Delete