Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Just Saying Hello

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
 
What a WONDERFUL way to kick off the month of July.
 
I used my 'Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Card Pack' and cut 4 different colors up into 1" x 1" squares.
 
I  arranged the 12-little squares on a 4" x 5-1/4" piece of Whisper White card stock ..... and once I had them arranged the way I like them, I adhered each one down onto that panel.
 
My sentiment is from the 'Tasteful Touches' set ....... And I used Misty Moonlight ink onto a Whisper White circle that was cropped out from the 'Layering Circles Dies'.
 
I created a Misty Moonlight and Magenta Madness scallop layering circles to complete my sentiment piece ...... And finished it off by adding three 'Bumblebee In-Color Enamel Dots' to the bottom.
 
I'm crazy about the way this card turned out. 
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. love the scalloped circles but the way you arranged the color and floral is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Simple but oh so effective. Your color arrangement is very pleasing to the eye. How did you get the stitching on the Whisper White background between the squares?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shari for your sweet comment. I used the Close To My Heart Thin Cuts 'Multi Square Windows' die.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Your sweet comments always make me smile Brian. Thanks!

      Delete