Sunday, April 01, 2018

Easter Treats For Basha's & Starbucks

Happy Easter My Blogger Friends!
Today I have a fun Easter project to share with you.  I made these fun little Easter Baskets for the employees at our local Basha's Grocery Store and for my peeps at Starbucks.  I'm just thrilled with the way these basket turned out and must say ........ They were a big hit with the staff.
These little baskets use the retired 'Basket Builder Framelits Dies' and I created a small box for the candy that was tucked inside.
The candy I selected tucked perfectly inside each little Easter Basket....
And the little insert box is a 1-1/2" x 2-3/4" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.  I scored on the short side 1/4" on both sides and scored the long side at 3/4" and 2".
All I needed to do was attached one die-cut basket to each side of the box and then attach a set of handles to the basket.
The staff at both Basha's and Starbucks just LOVED their little treats.
And I had a BLAST making them.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share one more Easter Basket treat with you ......... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. So thoughtful and a great way for the Starbuck's girl to share Easter wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary. They tell me how much the treats mean to them each and every holiday. Happy to spread the HAPPY around.

      Delete
  2. What a nice thing to do. You must be very popular with the staffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They all tell me how much these treats mean to them. Some even have a 'Kadie Spot' in their home ..... to proudly display all my treats. That makes my heart HAPPY.

      Delete