Thursday, April 19, 2018

Flamingo Tag

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation ........ Let's jump in with my tag share for today..............
This tag is going to look PERFECT on a special little gift for a dear sweet friend.
I started this tag off with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Flirty Flamingo base.
I added a panel of 'Painted with Love' Designer Series Paper' panel to the bottom section of my tag ...... And then added a small thin piece of Whisper White cardstock above that DSP panel.  I used the 'Big on Birthday' set to stamped my "Eat Cake" sentiment with VersaMark ink and Whisper White Embossing Powder.  My flamingo was stamped from the 'Pop of Paradise' set and I used Flirty Flamingo ink and added Clear Embossing Powder to the top.  All that was left to do was heat emboss that flamingo and crop it onto a panel of Rich Razzleberry cardstock.
I wanted to add a "Life's Short" message to the top of my tag ....... And that was done with the 'Lemon Zest' set.
I finished off the top of my tag with some 'Flirty Flamingo 3/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon' and then used some 'Fresh Fig 1/8" Sheer Ribbon' and tied that ribbon up into a pretty bow.
So tell me friends........
Don't you just LOVE this tag!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment