Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Flip Flap Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card is simply GORGEOUS as a typical greeting card......
But wait......It FLIPS......
And FLAPS
To create a darling interactive card.
I started out with the BEAUTIFUL 'Charming Café' set for my cover panel.
And used the 'Brick Wall' Embossing Folder on the inside flap.
And the sentiment for the inside panel was created using the 'Charming Cafe' set.
The PERFECT added touch was adding some 'Whisper White Baker's Twine' around the brick wall panel and I tied it off into a pretty bow.
Here are the measurements for this cute card.
 
Pink Pirouette Base Card: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".  Early Espresso Front Flap: 3-1/2" x 11" and scored at 5-1/2".  Whisper White Insert Panel: 3-1/4" x 5-1/4".  Pink Pirouette Hinge: 4-1/2" x 1" and scored at 2-3/4".  Pink Pirouette Front Panel: 3" x 2-3/4".  Early Espresso Front Panel: 2-3/4" x 2-1/2".  Whisper White Front Panel: 2-1/2" x 2-1/4".  Hope you have fun creating one of these cards for yourself.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Precious, precious. Especially in pink and brown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......I honestly think it's one of my 'April Masterpieces'.

      Delete