Thursday, April 05, 2018

April Customer Tags

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER THANK YOU TAG.  Now that you have the details for this weeks Tag Thursday ....... Let's jump right in with my tag share for today.......
My April Stamp Camp is a SUPER FUN Black & White Camp ....... And these thank you tags are the perfect finishing touch for that camp.
I began each tag with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" Whisper White base.....
Next I stamped each tag with the thank you sentiment from 'Vertical Greetings' set.  I used Basic Black ink to stamp that sentiment.
I then cut out 1" x 1" squares of the 'Petal Passion Designer Series Paper' and used the corner rounder on the 'Envelope Punch Board' to round two of the corners on each DSP square.
My Basic Black 'Stampin' Write Marker' helped me to add some fun stitching lines around the outer edge of my Whisper White tag.......And I topped each tag off with a loop of 'Basic Black Baker's Twine'.
And I had so much fun using my 'Stampin' Blends to add a touch of color to the flowers on the center DSP square.
These tags just couldn't be more FUN TO MAKE........
AND GIVE AWAY!!!!!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously sweet with those little shapes and patterns. The vertical sentiment is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you Mary when I created this tag. THANKS!

      Delete