Saturday, March 31, 2018

Set of 3x3 Cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the February Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I made these darling little 3x3 cards with supplies from the February kit and used some extra cardstock and ribbon to bring them all together.
I made two of this style card.
Used the stamp set that came with the February kit ...... and sprinkled Clear Embossing Powder over the stamped sentiment for a little WOW FACTOR!
For the ribbon, I used the 'Silver 3/8" Metallic-Edge Ribbon' and covered the ribbon with my 'Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends Marker'.  LOVE that the Stampin' Blends can change any ribbon to help coordinate my projects PERFECTLY!
These two cards use a tiny piece of colored ribbon that was left over from the first card project......

And all I needed to do was tie a pretty bow (with Whisper White Baker's Twine) in the center of each little piece of ribbon.  A single glue dot on the back of each ribbon and the ribbon turned out to be a perfect little accent piece.
The DSP that came with this kit was matted with some Daffodil Delight cardstock for a fun little look to each of these cards.
These little cards came together so quickly ...... And I ended up packaging up the four little cards into a pretty little gift for a sweet friend.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: