Saturday, April 14, 2018

March Alternate Thanks

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's the card I created.........
This card layout just has to be one of my favorite 'GO TO' layouts.  It's quick and easy ....... And makes for a GREAT looking card EVERY TIME!
All I needed to do was cut down the two DSP pieces (that came with this kit) into triangle shapes and sandwich those two pieces together on the front of my card.
I stamped the thanks sentiment (that came with this kit) onto one of the die-cut label pieces (that also came with the kit) and that was the start of my FABULOUS sentiment piece.
All I needed to do to finish off my sentiment piece ........ was punched out two 'Layering Circle Framelits' with some scrap paper I had in my stash.
I was able to call this card DONE in NO TIME FLAT........
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Do I LOVE how you simplified the style of this kit. The diagonal is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you are a sweet heart Mary. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete