Sunday, April 22, 2018

Remarkable/InkBig Blog Hop

Bon Voyage Retiring In-Colors
Welcome to the Remarkable InkBig Blog Hop for April 2018. This month our theme is Bon Voyage Retiring In-Colors.  You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog – Kards by Kadie or may have come from the person previous to me on the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the amazing projects prepared for you.
The 2016-2018 In-Color Collection is one that I am SUPER SAD is retiring at the end of May.  I used all five In-Colors on each of the five cards I created and mixed up the color combination on each card.  I have to say that the end results turned out AMAZING!
Each card starts out with a Whisper White base and has several panels of each In-Color added to the front.  This is the Emerald Envy card.
And each card is topped off with a piece of the 2016-2018 In-Color 3/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.
Here's a closer look at the Sweet Sugarplum card.
Each card has a 2-1/4" Whisper White circle that is stamped with the new 'Love What You Do' set.
This is a closer look at the Peekaboo Peach card.
Of course attention to detail is what all my cards are about......So I added a single 2016-2018 In-Color Glitter Acrylic Shape (heart) to each sentiment circle.
This is a closer look at the Flirty Flamingo card.
I'm just crazy about the way the banner flag turned out on each of these cards.
And here's closer look at the Dapper Denim card.
Here are the measurements for each of the In-Color panels:
Base Panel (Sweet Sugarplum) - 2-1/2" x 3-3/4"
First Panel Layer (Peekaboo Peach) - 2-3/4" x 3-1/4"
Banner Flag Layer (Flirty Flamingo) - 1-1/2" x 4-1/2"
I'm just thrilled with the way these cards turned out.  Hope you can come back tomorrow when I will share with you how I upgraded this collection into a pretty little package.
Thanks for taking part in our blog hop today, there are so many amazing ideas and inspiration you don’t want to miss.  Remember that currently, you are on my blog – Kards by Kadie, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next on the list.


8 comments:

  1. Awesome cards Kadie!!! Love the layering and the little hearts make a for a BIG WOW!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lynn for stopping by.......I treasure your sweet comment. And I too think that little heart added that finishing touch to my cards.

      Delete
  2. What a great way to showcase the retiring colors! Great job, Kadie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't you just the sweetest Su. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Great cards Kadie and love how your idea morphed into showcasing all the retiring In Colors. Thanks for inspiring me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Libby. My goal was to spot-light each of the colors on all five cards and that's exactly what it ended up to be.

      Delete
  4. What a great set of cards! I love the layout, and they display the colors wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Christy for stopping by and leaving me your sweet comment. I had fun creating these cards.

      Delete