Monday, April 23, 2018

In-Color Card in a Box

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded to the cards I shared with you yesterday.  I used the same retiring 2016-2018 Stampin' UP! In-Colors to create this darling box and just added a few additional products that can be found in the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  Check out this fun upgrade.......
I created this darling little gift box to nicely store all five In-Color cards that I shared yesterday.
The bottom of the box measures7-1/4" x 8-3/4".  It is scored on all four sides at 1-1/4".  The lid of the box measures 7-3/4" x 6-1/4" and is scored at 3/4" on all four sides.
I used the Layering Circle Framelits to create a pretty sentiment layering piece.  And I used the 'Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper'. to top off the lid of my box.  The DSP panel measures 3" x 7-13/16" and I scored that piece at 3/4" and 1-1/2" on both ends.  All I needed to do was wrap the DSP around the center of my box lid and adhere it down.  I wrapped the 3/4" end piece from the Designer Series Paper to the inside of the box lid ....... And that created a crisp and clean finish to my Designer Series Paper piece.
I dressed up each of the envelopes for all five cards.......
I used the 'Pick A Pattern Designer Series Paper'.........
And adhered the DSP to the outside flap.
I then used the 'Love What You Do' stamp set.....
And used all five retiring In-Colors......
To stamp the same sentiment onto the front of each envelope.
When the lid is pulled off the Emerald Envy box ........
It reveals the five In-Color cards that I shared with you yesterday.
I'm just crazy about the way this project turned out......
And can't wait to give it away to someone!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Out of the park yummy design and pretty colors. The perfect box to store your cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your early morning comments always start my day off with a smile. Thanks for stopping by Mary.

      Delete
  2. Darling project Kadie. Love the box you created for your gorgeous cards! So very nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Lynn for your sweet comment. I'm so happy with the way this project turned out.

      Delete