Sunday, April 29, 2018

Fat Free Birthday Card

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2017-2018 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ............ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
Who wouldn't LOVE receiving this card for their birthday!
I started out by cutting two pieces of the 'Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper' into 1/2" x 5-1/4" stripes and then trimmed one end of both pieces to fit on a diagonal.  Then all that was left to do was adhere both pieces directly down onto my Whisper White base card.
After that, I used my 'Stampin' Write Markers' to color in each of the sentiments on the 'Birthday Wit' set.  I used Pumpkin Pie for the top and bottom words......And then followed it up with Bermuda Bay, Sweet Sugarplum, Pacific Point, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Tempting Turquoise and Calypso Coral.  All I needed to do after spreading ink onto each stamp ....... was to huff onto the stamp to re-moisten the ink and then stamp it onto a panel of Whisper White cardstock.
A few  'Tutti-frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins' were added to the front of my card.........
And this card was done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous how the stripe pattern brings out the color in the fun layers of the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......I couldn't agree more with you.

      Delete