Saturday, April 07, 2018

March Paper Pumpkin Kit

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the March Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
This is a special 5th anniversary Paper Pumpkin kit.  It's called 'May Good Things Grow'. 
This first beautiful card (right) and the special designer envelope (left) were created exactly the way Stampin' UP! intended it to be created.
The same for this gorgeous card (right) and special designer envelope (left).  But I must say.....It would be IMPOSSIBLE to pick a favorite card from this kit.
The kit included the beautiful flowers, ribbon and stamp set that was necessary to create this BEAUTIFUL note card.
I just love how the sentiment fit perfectly into this laser die-cut label.
And here is a close-up of the second card......
All of the flower die-cuts are so detailed and each one is a beautiful works of art.
 
So there you have it friends.  A simply BEAUTIFUL & GORGEOUS kit this month.  And if I do say so myself.........The SHOW STOPPER element has to be the lovely designer envelopes that came with this kit.
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment