Tuesday, April 10, 2018

3x3 For You Box of Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends
My blog post for today is 3-D Tuesday.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project to share with you.  This project is SUPER FUN to create and the product is featured in both the 2018 Stampin' UP! Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Stampin' UP! Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my project share for today.......
This little 'Acetate Box' of card is the perfect house warming gift or if you are looking to take something special to a friend or co-worker ....... This will do the trick.
I cut one of the 'Acetate Boxes' in half and then trimmed those two pieces down to 3-1/2" and this created the top and bottom portion for this project.
I created a darling little belly band (8-1/2" x 1-1/4") with Lemon Lime Twist cardstock and wrapped that around my acetate box.  Then, I added a panel (1" x 8-1/2") of 'Tutti-frutti Designer Series Paper' to the top of my Lemon Lime Twist cardstock.  I used my Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Blends to color in a piece of 3/8" Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon to finish off my perfect little belly band.
The sentiment circle was created with the 'Cake Soiree' set and several layers of circle punches.
Here's how the acetate box looks with the assembled belly band.
Here are the four little 3"x3" cards that are tucked inside my acetate box.
I created four perfect little 3"x3" cards with coordinating envelopes.
Each card had a stamped fruit image from the 'Fruit Basket' stamp set.
And each card used the 'Tutti-frutt Designer Series Paper'.....
And a colorful panel was added to the center of each card and the 'Cake Soiree' set was used to stamp the "For You" message.
Have to say that this is one of those creations.......
that I just can't wait to give away!
 
Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This is the perfect stamp set for your 3 x 3's and what a masterful box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary. It was a fun gift to make and give away.

      Delete
  2. Love this project. I have been using a bunch of my Tutti Fruitti paper and now I can use some more. I love 3x3 cards. I have not cut my acetate boxes before so I am wondering about that part. I will have to try this - are all sides closed or is there one side open? Anyway, this is darn cute and I love these!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The acetate boxes cut nicely with two passes on the SU Trimmer. The box is completely closed - the top slides over the bottom portion and the belly band hides the seam. THANKS for stopping by Chris and leaving me your sweet comment.

      Delete